We are looking for Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) who are looking to grow their sales career while working for a dynamic, fast-paced startup. As an ISR for our Intelligent Automation products, you will drive new business opportunities by qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new accounts.
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, product demonstration, evaluation, and most importantly, closing new customers
- Uncovering and understanding a customer’s needs
- Demonstrating the value proposition of Rapson Technologies via webinars, emails, phone calls, and product demonstrations.
- Evangelize the Rapson Technologies vision through in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Leveraging sales management tools to track sales activities
Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
- Understanding and experience in a consultative sales process
- 2-3 years exceeding your sales quota as an ISR within the technology sector (SaaS selling B2B is a plus)
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Technologically savvy and ability to learn new technology fast
- Proven ability to embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you
- Strong ability to listen first
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple deals at the same time
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals