- Position requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3+ year’s professional experience developing software in a structure environment.
- Experience with Object Oriented (OO) techniques, including an understanding of common OO and web/mobile application design patterns.
- 3+ years of experience in working with Objective-C and/or Swift, and in-depth knowledge of the iOS SDK. Experience with the Xcode IDE.
- 3+ years’ experience working with data-driven systems using SQL and RDBMS.
- Experience working with third-party libraries and web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML) to connect mobile applications to back-end services.
- Experience working with enterprise application architecture design patterns and how they translate into infrastructure/security deployments.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning of mobile applications.
Familiarity with embedding analytics in mobile applications.
- Familiarity with push notification services.
- Experience developing formal estimations for project completion.